The WE-Tech Galaxy series is a whole new family of full-auto capable products with similar designs, which will use magazines from pistols most Airsoft players are familiar with. The first of many pistols from the Galaxy series is the G-Model, which uses the same magazines in the WE-Tech G Series. Featuring a familiar frame design, the pistol has easy "Pick up and go" potential for those familiar with the lower frame's platform.
The upper receiver portion of this pistol features an enclosed bolt inside a futuristic looking barrel assembly with a ventilated barrel shroud. With the bolt being the primary moving part in this assembly, this creates a snappy and crisp recoil feeling and fast cyclic rate when firing in full-auto as opposed to other designs where the entire slide moves back and forth. The removable top and bottom M1913 Picatinny compatible rails allows one to mount nearly any accessory one could need on such a pistol. The knurled thread protector reveals standard 14mm Negative threads, allowing any barrel accessory such as muzzle boosters or tracer units.
- Full metal slide and barrel assembly with high strength polymer lower frame
- Standard upper and lower removable M1913 Picatinny compatible rails for optics and acessories
- Threaded outer barrel ready for mounting compensators or suppressors
- Fiber optic front sight with adjustable rear sight
- Selector switch hidden underneath bolt. To switch firing modes bolt must be pulled to the rear and firing method can be easily switched with your fingers
- Hinged take down style allows quick and easy field stripping for hop-up adjustment or cleaning
- Flat competition style trigger
Dimensions: 220mm x 146mm
Weight: 610g (Without magazine)
Magazine: 25+1 Rounds. Compatible with EMG SAI Optic-Ready Utility, WE-Tech Galaxy Series magazines (WE-Tech Galaxy magazines available soon!)
Gas Type: CO2, Green Gas
Firing Modes Semi-Automatic, Full-Auto
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Pistol, Magazine