The Ruike M875-TZ features an aesthetically pleasing titanium handle with black accents and N690Co blade steel on ball bearing washers.
N690Co is a premium stainless steel featuring good wear resistance, made in Austria. The addition of cobalt (Co) creates uniformity in steel structure, which enhances the wear resistance and edge retention of N690Co blades. Its chromium content up to 17% is higher than 13% for standard stainless steel, and a high percentage of free chromium helps make the steel more corrosion resistant. The N690Co blade is intensively processed by RUIKE using cryogenic treatment and finally has a hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- Overall Length: 208 mm / 8.19″
- Weight: 110 g / 3.88 oz
- Blade Length: 89 mm / 3.50”
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm / 0.14″
- Blade Material: N690Co stainless steel
- Finish: Bead blast
- Handle Material: TC4 titanium
- Bearing / washer: Ball bearing washer
- Opening: (Manual) Flipper
- Locking: Frame lock w/ “Beta Plus” safety system