The PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock - Compact (EPS-C) is designed for users who do not require the large compartment space and storage capability of the EPS and prefer a lighter, simpler, and more compact stock. The EPS-C is minimalist, sleek, and lightweight yet very strong due to its construction using Dupont Zytel polymer. It incorporates only essential features like a rubberized buttpad for comfort and grip and a metal QD cup that's switchable to either side of the EPS-C to accommodate your preferred sling attachment position. The extra-slim stock pull adjustment lever maintains the stock's narrow profile and is extremely easy and natural to manipulate by using a fist grab method where your fingers press on the lever side that's opposite to your palm. The lever also has a protective spine to prevent accidental stock adjustment. By pulling down the backside of the lever, the EPS-C is easily installed or detached from the rifle buffer tube to expedite the changing of buffer tube LiPo batteries.
- Easily installed without the need for tools.
- One of the slimmest and lightest stocks on the market.
- Multiple ambidextrous sling mounting points.
- A QD swivel socket that can be detached or placed on either side of the stock, based on user preference.
- Pass-through channel for loop-type sling attachments.
- Angular rubberized buttpad for anti-slip gripping against the user’s shoulder without impeding movement.
- Rounded cheek welds stay in tune with the slim profile of the stock whilst maintaining user comfort.
- Color: Black Earth
- Material: High-Performance Reinforced Polymer
- Dimension: 175 x 40 x 130 mm (approx. without packaging)
- Weight: 242g
- Compatibility: 1.148” dia. Airsoft buffer tube