A hero knifemaker's legacy that keeps on giving. One of the most beloved tactical folding knives is back. This time, with a compact build and the same trusty, super-effective rope and cord-cutting Veff Serrations that defines its parent knife, the M21-14SFG. This is a knife that's as specialized as those who use it.
Designed by the late legendary knifemaker Harold "Kit" Carson of Vine Grove, Kentucky, the M21-12SFG offers a combination of Carson-series features requested by military procurement specialists years ago. As a retired Sgt. Major, Kit was happy to oblige. Crafted from high-carbon stainless steel with exclusive, patented, Veff Serrations, the 3.1" blade is ideal for cutting rope and fibrous materials. Add to that a black corrosion-resistant blade finish and you're good to go through anything.
A rarity in Special Forces knives, the M21-12SFG also features a dual hilt blade guard to keep you safe during sustained, heavy use. The automated liner safety sets a red pin between the locking liner and the frame, acting as an additional layer of safety. The universally-recognized handle design is built of grippy, durable G10.
- Blade Length: 3.113" (79.07 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.232" (107.49 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.375" (187.33 mm)
- Blade Material: 1.4116 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.89 g)
- Designer: Kit Carson