ASTER V2 is a younger brother of well-known TITAN V2. This world's first 4th generation AEG Control System is destined for V2 gearboxes (including stock, low- and mid-tuned) and even for high-tuned guns (in case of EXPERT firmware). It was designed to achieve maximum reliability at attractive price and hence it has extremely profitable price-performance ratio. Transform your AEG by replacing trigger contacts with computerized controller equipped with innovative optical sensors. Gain a unique tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response and lots of other useful functions. ASTER's smart fuse protects your AEGs battery, motor and the controller, even in case of reverse battery connection. This feature, along with the optical sensors, makes ASTER the most durable drop-in unit on the market. You choose how to configure ASTER - simply via trigger or through USB-Link / Blu-Link* and our advanced GCS app. To enjoy full potential of ASTER, you can upgrade its firmware to ADVANCED or EXPERT.
SE means that it is a Second Edition of the ASTER and has access to more functions out of the box in comparison with prervious ASTER.
ASTER V2 comes with Quantum Trigger now, to improve its performance out-of-the-box and raise the price-performance ratio.
Adding the trigger resulted in not only having better trigger sensitivity adjustment, but also improving programming via trigger and making more settings/modes available:
- automatic pre-cocking (LOW, MID, HIGH),
- adaptive active brake mode
- new SAFE - SEMI - BINARY selector mode
- The most advanced MOSFET module Gate has produced so far
- App-based control station gives you total control for your AEG
- Conformal coating (Military Specification MIL-V-173C) resistance to atmospheric conditions
- Optical sensors for detecting gear cam, trigger and selector position
- Programming via trigger allows configuration of basic functions. LED colors and vibrations indicate settings
- BASIC firmware edition: The best for those who prefer simplicity but require highest quality. Economic version with limited number of functions
- Multiple adjustable options include; fire selector modes, pre-cocking, ROF control, low battery warning, active braking
- Includes Quantum Trigger in the Kit for Better Performance
What makes ASTER so special?
- Protection against battery reverse polarity
- Proximity trigger sensor which offers even 250 possible sensitivity settings
- Option to configure its main settings simply via trigger or completely through GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS (also for iOS in 2020 after Bluetooth adapter release)
- Built-in RGB led makes programming easier
- Removing of safety lever is not required
- No modification of gearbox shell needed, even in case of KRYTAC* and ICS (*when bolt catch lever is removed. This applies to ASTER R1. Next ASTER revisions will be fully compatible with KRYTAC gearbox)
- Optical gear cam sensor supports all types of gears: Infinite Torque-up, DSG, SSG, 19-tooth and standard
- Binary trigger function as basic function
- Premium level functionality at fair price extremely profitable price-performance ratio
- GCS app allows for making firmware updates via the internet, what enables improvements
GATE Control Station app
ASTER and GATE Control Station give you total control of your AEG. The GCS offers you the option to:
- Control your Airsoft gun from smartphone with Android (also with iOS in 2020 after Bluetooth adapter release) and PC with Windows or macOS)
- Simply adjust the ASTER settings
- Update and upgrade firmware
- See the BB counters and Meter statistics
- Perform diagnostics and send reports
NOTICE! In order to configure ASTER via GCS app, you need the USB-Link or Blu-Link which is not included in the kit.
Compatibility: Fits most Version 2 Airsoft AEG gearboxes
- Wiring Direction: Rear Wired
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 12.75 V (LiPO 11.1 V)
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 3 V
- Absolute Maximum Voltage: 17 V
- Package Includes: ASTER Module with BASIC firmware edition, ASTER Patch, "Programming via Trigger" Card, Installation Guide, Quickstart Guide