This large folding tactical knife answers the call with a big deep-bellied spear-point blade that cuts through anything. Automated liner safety and a dual hilt blade guard round out the features. This is a knife that’s as specialized as those who use it.
Designed by legendary knifemaker Harold “Kit” Carson of Vine Grove, KY the M21™-14SFG offers a combination of Carson Series features requested by military procurement specialists. Being a retired Sgt. Major, Kit was happy to oblige.
- Automated Liner Safety
- Veff Serrations™
- Dual Hilt Blade Guard w/ G10 Handles
- Blade: Length: 3.875” (9.8 cm)
- Thickness: 0.14” (0.35 cm)
- Steel: 1.4116, 58-59 HRC
- Closed: Handle length: 5.25” (13.3 cm)
- Open: Overall length: 9.25” (23.5 cm)
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (173 g)