The Catchall is a rugged fixed blade chopper designed by Russ Kommer that helps bring your everyday troubles to task. The broad chopper-style sheepsfoot blade brings serious chopping power to bear without becoming unwieldy. The blade is small enough that it can still be used for simple tasks that you might use a fixed blade for. The handles provide a firm, weather-resistant grip thanks to the pronounced finger grooves and the rubberized overlay on the glass-reinforced nylon. The knife comes with a thermoplastic belt sheath for easy transport.
- High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Sheepsfoot blade shape provides cutting utility
- Satin finish blade has a modern look
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Contoured handle for exceptional control
- Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Blade Length: 5.51"
- Handle Length: 4.74"
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Rubberized Black GRN
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 9.9 oz.
- Designer: Russ Kommer